Monday, December 27, 2010

I wrote this right after I turned 17 and don't remember it but it was on Mis

God loves each and every one of you so much so I decided to write a poem.

There once was a monkey named Hail
Who almost went to jail
Then God saved him
and the monkey turned into a Christian
and a bum
but he went to jail anyways.

But God does love you, I am so serious.
I wish that people would get that through their heads that He loves you and your being complacent with the world isn't going to
But God does love you, I am so serious.
I wish that people would get that through their heads that He loves you and your being complacent with the world isn't going to help you get to heaven, GOD WILL.
CAN I GET A WITNESS!?
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH


...WHAT IN THE WORLD!? bahahahhaha

No comments: