Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blog Awards

I noticed a few days ago that I had a blog award but didn't get a chance to actually look at it until today. Thank you, S. Morgan Ministries for blessing me. I thought it would be fun to do this too because I love promoting peoples' stuff.

The award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers, and the rules are as below:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 3-5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

HERE ARE MY TOP PICKS:

1. S. Morgan Ministries
2.  Topaz and Bronze
3.  My head is where I come up with these things
4. [Insert cool hip contemporary relevant postmodern emerging emergent title here]
5. (This one isn't on blogspot but I still really enjoy reading it.) Put Down Your Rock

No comments: