Tuesday, September 23, 2008

...

Okay, I decided to use blogspot again for the fact that everyone has one, and it's easier to connect with people on here.

So I've been paying really close attention to politics lately, since it's my first year that I'm allowed to vote and I'd rather know the details on who I'm voting for rather than blindly pick a candidate for a dumb reason. One thing I really noticed is that the candidates and journalists go above and beyond to dig up dirt on their opponents/candidates. For example, I like to read the news and I get it on my cell phone...One of the titles of the article was "Sarah Palin's town made people pay for such and such an examination." And it's her fault how? This made me really think. Isn't it kinda cool how Jesus knows all the dirt on us, everything we ever did and will do, but still loves us the same? Nothing we do wrong could make Him love us any less.

No comments: