Monday, October 15, 2007

Inappropriate Movies

Okay, so I'm sitting in the library right now because I did not want to watch the movie "Anger Management" due to it's vulgarity and inappropriate content. I don't understand why in the world they allow us to watch these types of movies, but students get in trouble for emulating what they do in the movies. Does this sound a little bit hypocritical to you? If we are not allowed to emulate the content of inappropriate movies, then why are we allowed to watch them? It doesn't make any sense to me. I do give the school district props on allowing students to leave because of the content, but I think this should be outlawed.

<3 Em

1 comment:

Melissa-this-is-real said...

Wow....I dont know because I have more then one out look on this....but yeah Now I cant go to homecomeing now!!!!!